a simplifed experience
The College Gateway for America program is a need-based post-secondary education initiative. It was created to increase access to education, as well as simplify and demystify the process of attending college. Eligible students can participate in the program and pursue their college degree with a regionally accredited, non-profit college through a convenient and flexible online learning environment from the comfort of their own home for a monthly payment that will not exceed $99/month.
To be eligible to participate in the College Gateway for America Program:
- the student must be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen and meet other general eligibility criteria for participation in federal student aid programs; and
- the student must be admitted by the College into a program of study at the College; and
- the student must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid at fafsa.ed.gov; and
- the student must consent in writing not to accept any Title IV federal student loans or private student loans in any amount while enrolled in the College Gateway for America Program; and
- the student must maintain enrollment in a minimum of 9 credits per semester; and
- the student must maintain federal financial aid eligibility; and
- the student must meet College’s satisfactory academic progress requirments; and
- the student’s required monthly College Gateway for America program participation fee must not exceed $99 per month; and
- the student must be current on payments of the College Gateway for America program participation fee; and
- the College Gateway for America institutional scholarship required to cover any unfunded tuition and costs must not exceed the maximum scholarship amount determined by the College Partner.
- A student who is an active duty Servicemember or Veteran, a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a qualified survivor of dependent must provide the Certificate of Eligibility (COE) for benefit certification.
- All non-student loan aid sources for which the student is eligible must be applied to direct program costs prior to the application of the institutional scholarship for each payment period.
 The College Partner at its sole discretion will determine the amount of the College Gateway for America institutional scholarship to be applied to each successful applicant. The College Partner reserves the right to limit the amount of the College Gateway for America institutional scholarship awarded to each applicant and reserves the right to adjust the related limit from time to time at their sole discretion. However, the College Gateway for America institutional scholarship limit procedures will be consistently applied to all applicants of The Program irrespective of academic or other non-financial considerations.